|Home||» Products||» Notch Impact Broaching Machine||» Hand operated Notch Impact Broaching Machine|
Hand operated Notch Impact Broaching Machine
Notch Impact Broaching Machine
We are prominent manufacturer and exporters of quality range of Notch Broaching machines which are suitable for ferrous & non ferrous material for sample preparation of notches for Impact Testing Machine. Our machines are quite durable having unique property of being resistant against corrosion and abrasion. Our range is in compliance with the set standards of the industry.
Approx. Weight: 35 kg
Machine Dimension (Approx.): 210 mm X 210 mm X 1050 mm
Broach Stroke: 350 mm
Some technical features and specifications of the product are listed below:
- A.S.T.M. A 370, E23
- B.S. 131 : Part I, II, III, IV
- BS EN 10045-1993
- DIN 50 115
- IS 1598 1977, IS 12757 1985, IS 1499 1977.
- U & V Notches 2, 3 & 5 MM
- Simple & Precise
- Easy to Operate
- Expensive Grinding & Tools Eliminated.
Notch Broaching Machine suitable for ferrous & non-ferrous material for sample preparation of 'V' & 'U' notches for impact esting machine.
Notch Broaching Machine can cut correct 'U' & 'V' Notches in Charpy or Izod specimen by means of a multi-toothed broach.
Manual Notch Cutting Machines
- Robustly constructed machine cuts the notches by means of a specially designed multi toothed broach, which is drawn across the specimen by self push of rotating hand wheel
- A simple hand-vice for holding the specimen is built on to the machine. The tooling includes the adjustors and and stop necessary to ensure that notch-depth and positions are correctly set
- The approximately weight is around 35 kg.
- The Machine dimensions (Approx.) 210 mm x 210 mm x 1050 mm.
Motorised Notch Cutting Machines
- The Machine is a free standing unit built sturdily
- The broach is mounted in a carrier, which is drawn by a twin lead screw mechanism through the full stroke with the help of 0.5 HP Motor.
- U/V Notch Broaching Machine fixture to clamp[ the specimen. The tooling includes the vice for holding the 10 mm x 10 mm specimen. The tooling / fixtures include the adjustors and the end stop necessary to enusre the notch depth & position accurately as per the Standards.
- The approximate weight is around 100 kg.
- The Machine dimension (approx.) 400 mm x 400 mm x 1220 mm.
The Machine will broach a notch in 10 mm squars material to the follwoing standards:
- A.S.T.M. A370, E23
- B.S. 131: Part I, II, III, IV-BS EN 10045 - 1993
- DIN 50 115
- IS 1598 1977, IS 1757 1988, IS 1499 1977.