The Bursting Strength Tester is made available by us for use in the various places. The Bursting strength of a substance or an item is the pressure at which a film or sheet of plastic or paper will burst. It is a measure of the maximum pressure applied on the paper at a right angle to the surface for testing its strength. The offered strength tester is suitable for use in the various places and industries where the testing of various items is done. The Bursting Strength Tester is made for efficient and durable performance.
- Indicates Bursting Strength in kg/ sq.cms of
- paper, paperboards, corrugated boards and boxes, solid
- fiber board, filter
- cloth, industrial fabrics, plastics, foils, laminates etc.
- Available with single or double pressure gauge to test
- the material of
- low as well as high ranges in a wide capacity from 0-
- 70kg/cm2. Machine is as per IS:1060 (Part I)-1966,
- TAPPI :T807-
- os-75 & TAPPI:T810-su-66.